Sunday, December 7, 2014

Photo of the Week: Hogwarts Castle



After a busy Thanksgiving, and a week getting over a cold, I finally have this week’s photo! My birthday was this past Tuesday, and while I spent most of it resting on the couch, I couldn’t help but think about one of my favorite birthdays. Being a huge Harry Potter fan for over half my life, one of the many reasons I was so interested in visiting London was to see some of the things that existed in J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World. One of the things I wanted to make sure I saw while I was there was The Warner Brothers Studio Tour in Leavesden. There I watched as the Great Hall doors were magically opened, had a frothy butterbeer, stood on the purple Knight Bus, and saw all the costumes the cast wore. Seeing all of the props and real-life sets was incredibly surreal for me, but nothing was more memorable than the Hogwarts castle that rounded out the tour. It really will be a birthday I will always remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment