Thursday, April 21, 2016

Disney Haul 2


Clothing times are something at the Disney Parks to Disney Store that I never buy, because they are so expensive.  As I said in my Disney Haul 1, I tend to like items that are a bit more subtle or unique. The next items in my Disney haul were found at JcPenny. All items were in the clearance section, plus I used a $10 off $10 coupon, so it was a really awesome deal!  What I like about these shirts I got were that the patterns were pretty classic and simple. They feature neutral colors, instead of crazy bright or bold patterns, which I think go with the outfits I wear better.


Minnie Sweatshirt: $6.97 (originally $34)
Mickey Sweatshirt: $6.97 (originally $34)

Both of these sweatshirts are the same style, but the simple images of Mickey and Minnie are perfect. The Minnie sweatshirt is more of a cream color, and the Mickey sweatshirt is heather gray. They are perfect to lounge in and seem to be made nicely. They did run a bit large and long (I got them in medium), but after washing them once, they shrunk to a more perfect size. Because of their longer length, I think they look best with skinny jeans. 




Minnie T-shirt: $6.49 (originally $26)
I like the black and grey color of this shirt. It really makes Minnie pop out and the sequins in her bow she is hiding behind are a fun touch.




These next two items I found at Macy’s. I had found a few cute Disney shirts there last year before our Disney World trip at a good price. I decided to check out what they had this year, and found a couple of really cute ones (I also bought a Hogwarts tank while there!)

Minnie and Mickey Heart T-shirt: $9.99 (originally $24)
I instantly fell in love with the image on this shirt. I love that the shirt is gray and the image just catches your eye. I like that it features both Mickey and Minnie together as well. The white stripes on the sleeves are also a nice touch.



Minnie Baseball T-shirt: $9.99 (originally $24)
This shirt is very comfy and I love the red quarter sleeves. This will be perfect for summer since the shirt is thin and breezy, but provides a bit more coverage when in an air-conditioned room.




No comments:

Post a Comment